Webinars & Workshops
Our webinars cover different specialised topics (taxes for students, taxes for freelancers etc) and will give you expert knowledge of these particular issues.
Our workshops are supposed to deepen the knowledge gained from the webinars by using it for example cases from our daily tax work – your tax requirements.
If you want us to create a webinar specifically for your purposes please contact us!
Webinar „Don’t be Afraid of German Taxes“
Date and Time: to be announced
- My first tax declaration after relocating to Germany, what do I need to know?
- Am I obliged to submit a tax declaration, if so until when?
- Which information do I need to provide, which expenses are tax deductable?
- Are my relocation expenses tax deductable?
- Tax classes, which are there, which one is the best for me?
- And many further topics
We will give you many examples of real live situations, which could apply to you.
If you have a question that you would like us to consider during the webinar, you can email us this question together with your registration.
It is also possible to ask further questions at the end of the webinar.
ONLINE-WEBINAR FOR STUDENTS in Germany
Date and Time: coming soon
TAX DECLARATION FOR STUDENTS IN GERMANY
- What can be deducted for tax purposes?
- Tax loss carryforward – How does it work?
- The first tax declaration after studying
- Freelance work while studying
- Other topics you’d like to discuss
Reserve now without obligation and free of charge
The first 10 registrations get a discount of 10%
How to book
Please fill out the contact form, including your full name and residential address.
We will send you an invoice which you must pay by bank transfer, once the invoice is paid, you will receive the link to the webinar.